Terms of Service
1. This Agreement is between you and Hillsong Church (us, we or our) and relates to your participation in our program known as “Hillsong Leadership Network”
2. As a member of the Hillsong Leadership Network you understand information, techniques, skills and concepts shared by trainers and speakers and all audio and video recordings, on-line training videos, information, manuals, checklists, documents, websites and other materials (Program Materials) are not to be relied on as any type of professional or other advice.
3. Hillsong Leadership Network and the Program Materials may only be used for educational purposes and only for non-commercial use.
4. Hillsong Leadership Network, the Program Materials, and usernames and passwords provided to you are confidential and must not be given to or shared with people outside the Hillsong Leadership Network community. You will have the opportunity to invite your team to also access the network.hillsong.com by assigning them resources within the portal, to which they are then able to “accept” the invitation. The only exception to this is you may share relevant information with your Staff, leaders and volunteers for the purposes of them implementing the ideas shared into your church.
5. To further support you, you are able to create a sub-account for your spouse at the time of the application to have access to the Online Portal alongside you.
6. No part of Hillsong Leadership Network or the Program Materials may be licensed, published, broadcasted, sold without our prior consent. We or our licensors own all intellectual property rights to the Hillsong Leadership Network Program Materials.
7. Speakers at live training events may choose to share with you private information that they do not want repeated outside of the Hillsong Leadership Network environment. If informed, please be respectful and refrain from discussing such information outside the environment.
8. Hillsong Leadership Network is a 12-month program. A $1 charge will appear on your card on application, the remainder of the fees will be charged once the application has been approved. There are no cancellations, hold-periods or refunds during this time. Should your credit card expire, you will be required to supply new details that will take you up to the end of the agreed payment period. We reserve the right to suspend your access to the program until your payments are up to date. At anytime during your membership period we reserve the right to assess individual memberships in cases of extenuating and or extraordinary circumstances and if an early termination of membership is agreed upon by both parties in writing, you will be released from your contract.
9. After your first 12 months, your membership will automatically be renewed for a further 12 months, and will continue annually until it is cancelled.
10. After your first 12 months of membership, you may cancel your membership. Simply send us an email 14-days prior to your next payment date. You will then be contacted to confirm this action and your login details for network.hillsong.com will be downgraded to the complimentary “Associate” level at the end of your payment cycle.
11. If you wish to recommence your membership after cancellation, your new membership will be according to the current annual or monthly fee at the time of your renewal.
12. At the end of your annual membership, Hillsong Leadership Network reserves the right to change the price and/or currency of the program. You will be given 30 days notice and the opportunity to discontinue or renew at the new price and/or currency membership.
13. With regards to all Hillsong Leadership Network events, your membership entitles you to invitations to these events; there are further fees and costs associated with these events.
14. All services (as well as many other activities) are recorded. Images of people attending or participating in these activities may be used in our TV ministry, resources, and for other ministry or promotional purposes. By attending the activities of Hillsong, you agree that we may use your image as mentioned above.
15. Any images you make available to Hillsong Leadership Network may be used for promotional or other purposes.
16. The Hillsong Leadership Network recommends that you confirm your registration with our office prior to booking any flights &/or accommodation. The Hillsong Leadership Network does not accept any responsibility for losses incurred for flights &/or accommodation booked for the event. The organisers of any Hillsong Leadership Network event reserve the right to change any of the published event details without notice and have the final say on any matter relating to the event.
17. Hillsong Leadership Network events are only able to be attended by the designated member included within this participation agreement and their guest. If in the event that you are not able to a end a live event and wish for your key team to attend in your stead, email the Network Concierge for approval prior to registering for the event.
18. If you are registered for any Hillsong Leadership Network event or tour, you must be a current member at the time of the event or tour to attend.
19. Hillsong Leadership Network membership entitles you to X2 discounted registrations, reserved seating for X2 (designated member and guest), and access to accommodation for any Hillsong, Colour and Worship & Creative Conferences in any location. Availability may differ based on location, and is not guaranteed.
20. Hillsong Leadership Network Members understand that events are a non-pitch environment. As such you agree to conduct business within the community in a professional manner. If conduct is deemed to be unacceptable and is not corrected after notice, Hillsong Leadership Network reserves the right to cancel your membership.
21. We reserve the right to vary this Agreement and Hillsong Leadership Network, revise Hillsong Leadership Network’s content, cancel or reschedule part of Hillsong Leadership Network or to make other changes to Hillsong Leadership Network as reasonably required.
22. No representations or warranties are made with respect to the results to be obtained from participating in Hillsong Leadership Network.
23. The Hillsong Leadership Network is a relational Network of churches of like heart and spirit, committed to championing the cause of the local church. The Network is not a spiritual covering or denomination, for this reason we have developed the following promotional guidelines to assist you when making reference to your Network membership. The Hillsong logo is not to be used under any circumstances, including promotional material such as websites, print or advertising. This is in an effort to avoid any situations where unapproved use of the Hillsong logo may cause public confusion about the nature of the relationship between Hillsong Leadership Network churches and Hillsong Church.
24. Hillsong music, audio, video and written material are all subject to copyright. We ask that you obtain written permission via the Network office prior to use.
25. By becoming a member of Hillsong Leadership Network you agree to the above points of the Agreement. Should you have any questions, please contact us via phone or email.